Software Engineer - Engineering Workflows
Software Engineer, Frostbite Schematics - C++'/C#
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
Why join the Frostbite Team?
As a Software Engineer on Frostbite, you will develop cutting edge tools and runtime technologies for game developers across EA worldwide. The Schematics team within Frostbite are responsible for the data-driven visual scripting engine that allows game creators the flexibility to craft any kind of gameplay experience. You will tackle game engine challenges across a broad range of genres and the results of your work will have a real impact on the final quality of games enjoyed by millions of players. You will help grow the team and mentor junior members, and you will be part of a team that is passionate about pushing our technologies forward while having fun.
• Create and improve workflows and data builds for complex gameplay systems
• Design and implement systems used by thousands of game developers across EA
• Collaborate closely with game teams to enable creative workflows and maximize in-game performance
• Refine usability, stability, and tool performance to power our users to create stunning games
• BSc degree in Computer Science or related academic program
• 4+ years working experience in C++ and'/or C#
• Passion for solving hard problems with great people
• Ability to dive into large, complex software and be productive
• Experience collaborating with large multi-domain teams
• Experience in game engine development
• Experience with visual scripting languages
• Experience developing gameplay systems
• Passion for video games
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.