Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
You will be a part of our accomplished network team, driving our technology forward to power future Frostbite titles. In the team, we collaborate daily. We learn from each other and work together to make sure game teams around the world can create amazing multiplayer experiences for our players.
• Together with the team build the next generation networking system
• Support and work with game teams around the world to provide continuous improvements on existing features in the engine
• 5++ years of experience with C++, data-guided design, and software architecture skills
• Profiling and optimization skills
• Curious and excels in a learning culture
• Network or Online experience
• Experience from game engines such as Frostbite, Unreal or Unity
• Experience writing software for environments with limited resources
• Experience with agile development practices
• Been part of a team shipping a game
Scope: Full-time and permanent
Reports to: Senior Engineering Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
What's in it for you?
We value our employees' personal lives. A good work-life balance is important to our long-term success! We provide 6 weeks of flexible vacation and are openly against working overtime.
At Frostbite we take care of our team members! We provide our employees with occupational pension and we have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer. In addition to a great compensation package, we offer our employees a variety of sports activities, generous health care allowance, massage, and a bunch of free games every year.
This opportunity is for a permanent position at Frostbite's Stockholm office.
As part of the application process, we will ask you to perform a practical work test.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.