EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
• You will be involved in the whole creation process from architecture design, implementation, debugging, and tuning on multiple platforms, working on complex problems in the Game Modes domain.
• You will report to the game area's manager and work with your peers on game features.
• You will be a part of the FIFA Live team, ensuring game stability and health as well as implementing new features directly into launched products.
• Work with existing codebase and libraries to achieve project goals, improving those technologies along.
• Design, document, implement, review, test, debug and maintain code.
• Create tools, features and engine components to required coding standards.
• Profiling and optimizing software components of a game.
• Measurably improve processes and best practices to achieve targets.
• Work in a distributed environment and manage technical communications across studio locations.
• 4+ years of experience in C++ software development.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• Knowledge of software design principles, object-oriented programming concepts and common design patterns.
• Good grasp of algorithms and data structures.
• Familiar with multiple debugging techniques.
• Proficient in code revision control workflow and tools.
• Proficient in performance profiling tools.
• Experience mentoring junior team members.
• Passion for making games that look and play great.
• Experience with relational database
• Experience in a Client/Server environment
• Experience working developing art & content pipelines/workflows
• Experience with C# or WPF
• Experience with source control solutions (Perforce, Git)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.