Software Engineer - Frontend
EA SPORTS™ FIFA/FC Mobile is the world's most played football game on the mobile platform, serving millions of players from all around the world. We are excited to open a brand-new chapter on our journey with the establishment of the Kuala Lumpur EA FIFA/FC Mobile Team which will become an important part of the global EA FIFA/FC Mobile development team. We invite you to become part of the team member for the Kuala Lumpur team and join us on this exciting adventure to make EA SPORTS™ FIFA/FC Mobile the biggest sports game in the world.
Location & work model : Onsite in Kuala Lumpur
As a web frontend engineer in FIFA/FC Mobile, you are expected to have experience in the web development industry. On a day-to-day basis, you will be working within a full team that consist of designers, engineers, testers, product owner, and development director to develop features within the web ecosystem. As a Software Engineer, you will report to the Lead Engineer.
• Develop & maintain web components and game features using web technologies, while observing web development best practices.
• Work with QV testers, designers, development directors and product owners throughout the entire SDLC to plan and create features related to the frontend system.
• Build resilient UI components and front-end libraries.
• Troubleshoot and debug issues that occur.
• Ensure that code written is unit tested and well documented
• Assist the lead engineer in creating technical specifications and software architecture documents.
• Communicate with superiors promptly about the progress and risks of the project.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 4+ years of UI development experience with strong debugging skills.
• Experienced working hand in hand with design team to build structured and reusable web components.
• Production experience with at least one frontend library (React, Vue, Angular) and respective state management using Typescript
• Excellent in English or Chinese.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2o1q-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.