Online Software Engineer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work are at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
FIFA Ultimate Team C++ Engineers work on the Client side of FIFA Ultimate Team game mode, mainly using C++ technology.
As part of the FIFA Ultimate Team you will work on the features that build the most used game mode of the FIFA game using the existing architecture or bring in improvements to the UI Framework and Frostbite add-ons that we are using to build the features. FIFA Ultimate team is an exclusive Online game mode so you will be working side-by-side with the Server team members to be able to implement features like stadium customization, season objectives, FUT club or transfer market.
• Design and implement features for FIFA Ultimate team game mode
• Design, maintains, implements, tests and debugs code, pipelines and other Ultimate Team related sub-components and packages.
• Work with Server Engineers, Production and Interface Designers to gather requirements and write technical design specifications
• You will report to one of the FIFA ultimate team's managers and work with your peers to develop FIFA Ultimate team features
• Object-oriented programming experience of OO design principles
• 2+ years experience in C++ software development
• Experience in UI technologies (Qt, Unity or Unreal UI frameworks or web front-end development) is very nice to have
• Experience in ActionScript or open-minded to learn the basics of it
• Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Lua), C# and SQL is nice to have
• Ability to work with existing and unfamiliar code
• Experience working within an agile team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7o1k-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.