Software Engineer is a part of the game creation process, including architectural design, implementation, and debugging on multiple platforms-working on complex problems with Designers, Artists and other Engineers in domains including rendering, gameplay, audio, user interface, online, physics, databases and tools. You will report to the Operations Development Director and Technical Lead to estimate, build projects and provide excellent results.
• Work with Audio Artists, Designers, and other game area SEs to support Audio features and ensure quality results
• Design, maintain, implement, test and debug code for Audio features on an AAA title
• Maintain and implement tools and pipelines
• Post-Secondary education in Computer Science, Computer Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent training and professional experience
• Expertise with C++ and experience in object-oriented design and implementation
• Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization
• Excellent debugging experience using tools to help debug
• Knowledge of good software engineering practices
• Work with internal and externally developed code in a collaborative fashion
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dye57q-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.