FIFA - Producer
We are EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games.
The Challenge Ahead:
As Software Engineer is a part of the game creation process, including architectural design, implementation, and
debugging on multiple platforms-working on complex problems with Designers, Artists and other Engineers in the
Game Modes domain. You will report to the Operations Development Director and Technical Lead to estimate, build projects and provide excellent results.
What you will do as an Engineer:
• Implement and optimize Client Front-End screens and workflow.
• Work with Interface Designer to lay out and create screens and components.
• Work with Server and Client BE engineers to establish, hook up and test end-to-end functionality.
• Refine underlying screen navigation workflow.
• Collaborate within small to medium team of engineers.
• Design, maintain, implement, test and debug code.
• Create tools, features and engine components to required coding standards.
• Profiling and optimizing software components of a game.
• Create leading edge reusable technologies, both systems and engines.
• Measurably improve process and best practices to achieve targets.
We are looking for:
• Strong C++ skill – Code and debug in an object-oriented environment.
• Knowledge of C#, Python.
• Linear Algebra and Vector Math – able to understand object space and transforms.
• Exposure to Frostbite or similar game engines like Unity or Unreal Engine is a plus.
• Some experience with Metrics (Performance/Memory/Load Time) is a plus.
• Being comfortable looking at low-level code and assembly is a plus.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great benefits and compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Are you ready to join the game?
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.