Software Engineer Engine and Tools
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the Frostbite team!
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
You will be a part of an accomplished diverse team developing the tools and game engine behind the amazing worlds you see in Frostbite games. This includes the workflows and systems for building levels and objects in Frostbite. In the team, we collaborate daily to ensure game teams around the world have great workflows and a flexible engine for their games.
• Improve workflows, data-build, and game systems for handling huge game worlds
• Design systems and APIs used by thousands of game developers across EA
• Work with game teams to ensure outstanding workflows and in-game performance
• Pair with team members to create new features and innovations for our users
• Improve usability, tool performance, and stability to power our users to create stunning games
• Contribute to technical design and reviews
• 2+ Years of experience with C++ and software architecture skills
• Experience from game engine development and large-scale game development
• Experience with challenges such as scene and entity systems, handling huge worlds, streaming, and subdivision or multi-user workflows
• Experience with data-oriented design and unit testing
• Experience with agile development practices
• Experience with C#
We look forward to receiving your application!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.