Software Engineer - Backend
EA SPORTS™ FIFA/FC Mobile is the world's most played football game on the mobile platform, serving millions of players from all around the world. We are excited to open a brand-new chapter on our journey with the establishment of the Kuala Lumpur EA FIFA/FC Mobile Team which will become an important part of the global EA FIFA/FC Mobile development team. We invite you to become part of the team member for the Kuala Lumpur team and join us on this exciting adventure to make EA SPORTS™ FIFA/FC Mobile the biggest sports game in the world.
Location & work model : Onsite in Kuala Lumpur
As a backend engineer in FIFA/FC Mobile, you are expected to have experience in the web development industry. On a day-to-day basis, you will be working within a full team that consist of designers, engineers, testers, product owner, and development director to develop features within the web ecosystem. As a Software Engineer, you will report to the Lead Engineer.
• Develop & maintain backend microservices and proxies supporting frontend game features for worldwide gamers, while adhering to standard best practices.
• Work with QV testers to find defects and conduct in-game testing, public beta testing, and acceptance testing of the official release version.
• Understand and align coding to security and data standards to ensure code quality and integrity is well-maintained.
• Ensure that code written is unit tested and well documented
• Assist the lead engineer in creating technical specifications and software architecture documents.
• Communicate with superiors promptly about the progress and risks of the project.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 4+ years of nodejs or related with strong debugging skills.
• Worked in Microservice environment.
• Production experience with complex nodejs systems using Typescript, and understanding with API communication with multiple backend systems.
• Excellent in English or Chinese.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7oqb8-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.