Software Engineer - Frostbite Audio and Movie Team
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
Why join the Frostbite Audio and Movie team?
As a member of the Frostbite Audio and Movie team you will work with people that are passionate about developing tools and runtime technologies, which empower our community of award-winning content creators to build the very best sounding games in the industry. You will work closely with game studios throughout EA to tackle challenges across a broad range of genres and the results of your work will have a real impact on the final quality of games enjoyed by millions of players.
• Design, implement, test and debug code throughout the audio engine and tools
• Support our community of content creators
Required Skills and Experience
• High level of proficiency with C++, proficiency with C#
• Professional software development experience
• Advanced software development skills such as an understanding of memory management, object-oriented design,multi-core utilization, etc.
• Experience with working in a collaborative team environment
• Dependable and committed to delivering tasks on schedule and to a high quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
• Professional or recreational experience with Digital Signal Processing for audio or movie development (e.g., speech, interactive music, sound effects, video compression, image processing)
• Game industry experience, either with a central technology team or with a game studio
• Experience with runtime profiling and optimization, and cross-platform development
Would you like to know more?
More job openings for the Frostbite team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y0om-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.