Project Manager Contract Up To 12 Months
Software Engineer (C++) - Animation & Cinematics
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
As a Software Engineer, you will be a leader for the Animation and Cinematics team reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager. You will solve challenging animation problems. And you will work with other Frostbite technical leaders in solving challenges across teams.
• You will solve challenging animation challenges for next-gen game consoles
• You will help grow the team and mentor/manage junior engineers
• BSc degree in Computer Science or related academic program
• Passion for solving challenging problems with great people
• Experience with complex codebase
• 6+ years of professional experience including C++ and C# tool development
• Strong foundation in animation concepts
• Strong foundation in software architecture design
• Experience in machine learning
• Interest in latest research and development in animation technology
• Knowledge or experience in game engine development
• Passion for video games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvyq1w-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.