Social Media Manager skate. (Contract 12 Months)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
Marketing Communications creates compelling content and builds healthy player communities. We inspire deep engagement with both our in-game and out-of-game experiences through innovative multi-channel storytelling. We strengthen relationships with our biggest advocates and empower them to share their stories with the world. We set standards for creative planning, channel development, content production, measurement and optimization, and global distribution – at quality, on time and at scale. We strive to foster a culture of curiosity and trust, which lets us create the most amazing work of our careers.
This Social Manager will join the Lifestyle social media team working on the skate. franchise, and will report to the Global Social Media Lead, Lifestyle. You will oversee the day-to-day social activity by implementing content strategies on our social media channels across a number of platforms and engage with existing and prospective players.
• Important contributor to the skate. integrated communications team.
• Collaborate and coordinate with other managers across integrated communications, MarComm, Brand, and game teams to ensure succinct execution of tactics/campaign beats.
• Ideate and manage franchise-focused content development for deployment on social media channels like Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook.
• Develop, launch, and manage social campaigns for the franchise, including pre-launch/launch campaigns, evergreen content, and post-release engagement opportunities.
• Manage and work directly with third-party agencies to develop engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms.
• Track content development team requests and brief cross-functional partners on social content needs.
• Form important relationships with influencers across the social media platforms that we partner with to create content.
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions, when needed.
• Help monitor & report social media platform performance using third-party toolsets.
• Support research and evaluate the latest trends to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
• Analyze competitor activity using social listening tools.
• Help manage the budget for social media activities.
• 3+ years of experience as a social media manager.
• Affinity to gaming and skate culture.
• Experience developing creative and engaging social media strategies, including franchise-focused content and brand persona.
• You have strong writing experience and verbal communication skills.
• You are experienced on social channels and understand the latest platforms – including TikTok and Discord.
• Ability to manage and deliver content across different platforms using social scheduling tools such as Sprout and Airtable .
• Multitasking experience to track content development asks & brief cross-functional partners on social content needs.
• You have strong desire to encourage collaboration across teams and departments.
• You are a team player in taking on necessary tasks across our team to achieve deliverables.
• Continuously learn and grow within the space.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92nk4-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.