Site Reliability Engineer (System Administrator)
The multi-disciplined Player & Quality Insights team focuses on understanding player behavior and designing player feedback events across our entire portfolio of games, to help game teams develop the games and experiences our players want to play. We are a player-inspired team where every major decision starts with who we make games for.
You will work within the Technical Operations team for delivering content and experiences for our play testers, both in our global physical research labs and remote labs in this role. Reporting to the TechOps Lead, you will ensure technical delivery is appropriate, effective, safe and secure. You will also work with your team and partners to develop the systems and practices for PQI content delivery.
• You will work with Operations and Engineers across all game teams and platforms.
• Comfortable working with all teams, diverse domain experts across different time zones.
• Prioritize the player first, ensuring that content is delivered with the community in mind while still accounting for development constraints such as timelines, platforms and budgets.
• Be a process advocate. Both for efficiencies for your team and for systems that reduce the time to players.
• Mentor and cultivate junior team members across the team.
• 5 years of experience in a development operations environment.
• 2 or more years experience working directly with platforms and networks preferred (PC, Console, Mobile, Cloud). Active Directory, Desktop Support, Windows Domain infrastructure, Systems administration.
• Excellent knowledge of IT production lifecycle stages and processes.
• Experience excelling in a diverse & distributed team.
• Ability to advocate for the best player principles.
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $77,600 - $130,500 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0q688-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.