Associate Reverse Engineer - Security Team
We are EA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content, and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
The Chocolate Panda studio is a newly formed EA mobile studio working with fast iterations, small teams, and early-stage concept validation.
We are looking for an experienced Unity Game Developer with a desire to contribute to every aspect of development, and who knows what it means to take responsibility and achieve excellent results. You have the knowledge to visualize how a game should work, and you can translate that into functioning code that our players can enjoy.
You will be part of a team with the passion and inherent desire to create creative, outstanding games. We are curious and excited about the latest game development innovations. This is your chance to be part of an entrepreneurial environment that embraces new and different ideas. Everyone here is excited about creating the best mobile game possible, and we empower one another to grow from our collective experiences. All of this means more chances for you to unleash your creativity and collaboration. You will report to the Studio General Manager.
• Involvement in all areas of game development, including graphics programming, game logic, AI, user interface, game enhancements, engine defect corrections, and other technical matters for performance
• Contribute with new ideas to game design
• Independently develop complete solutions from scratch
• Identify technical risks and issues for the team
• Contribute to the technical design documentation process
• Express the trade-offs between technical and design choices, and solve for the best player experience
• You will be very familiar with the basic concepts of mobile casual core gameplay mechanics such as switchers, clickers, and linkers. We also expect you to understand and improve the overall feel of the mechanics independent of the overall design process
• 3+ years of professional game development at an established studio
• Mastery of Unity
• Knowledge of different game technologies (AI, gameplay, graphics, tools, physics, etc.)
• Excel in an environment of independence and responsibility without assigned tasks
• 5+ years of applicable games industry experience
• Experience with networking and online multiplayer games for mobile devices
• C++ in a game dev environment and experience with several other languages
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that succeeds in creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, pension plans, bonuses and RSU's, tuition reimbursement, free video games, and more!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.