Senior Technical Product Manager (Rendering)
Do you want to shape industry-leading, cutting edge rendering technology? Do you want to work on an engine that consistently ships world-renowned AAA games? If the answer is yes, then come join Frostbite.
Reporting to a Director of Technical Product Management, you will oversee a subset of the Frostbite rendering technology and play a crucial role in shaping the future of Frostbite. Your primary goal will be to ensure the rendering technology of the Frostbite engine continues to be at the forefront of the industry, exceeding the expectations of our game developers and players worldwide.
• Work with EA's game teams, the Frostbite engineering team, and other EA central teams to prioritize investment in rendering related technologies.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of our customers needs and how they use Frostbite rendering tools and technology.
• Analyze EA's competitive landscape: both the competition space of our game teams, and also technology competitors.
• Contribute to the development of the long-term vision and roadmap for Rendering in Frostbite, balancing investment between game team strategies, market trends, and the engineering team's insight.
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development.
• Inspire Frostbite's user community, game team partners, and senior EA leaders, through communication of your vision and strategy.
We believe in considering a diverse range of skills, experiences, and perspectives, and we are open to the potential of candidates who can bring unique value to our team. We encourage all interested candidates to apply, even if they do not possess every requirement listed.
• 7+ years of experience in gaming technology.
• Expertise in real time rendering technology, either from a content or engineering perspective.
• Ability to formulate a wide array of user requirements into a product plan.
• Comfortable driving rendering engineering teams to build technical products.
• Experience working with technical, creative, and business stakeholders.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpqov-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.