Senior Sound Designer (APEX LEGENDS)
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams consist of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Sound Designer who will embrace our inclusive culture and share their hard-earned expertise to contribute to an incredible experience for our players. You will work within the Create Audio team and with all other aspects of game development to push the quality bar for game audio. Our new team member will be passionate about the Apex universe, with a talent for creating immersive worlds and competitive gaming feedback. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume and demo reel!
• Design and implement audio that fits in the Apex Universe to immerse the player into the game's world (including Legend abilities, weapons, ambiences, and foley).
• Establish scope and submit final audio files on or before required deadlines.
• Edit and implement audio assets directly in our audio tools and game engine (Miles and Source).
• Work with Audio Director, Design, Animation, VFX and to ensure that audio matches the vision of the game.
• Provide the audio on budget as defined by Create Audio and the game team.
• Help onboard new team members.
• Troubleshoot and help fix audio bugs.
• Minimum of seven years game audio and/or post-production experience.
• Strong artistic and creative sensibilities with a focus on the big picture.
• Expert knowledge of modern sound design creation techniques, processing and standards.
• Experience with audio design from scratch, field and foley recording, processing and editing.
• Comfortable with modern audio equipment, proficiency in at least one DAW and PC software.
• Proficient in using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD, Perforce)
• Self-motivated with a solution-oriented attitude.
• A positive communicator who excels as part of a team.
• Good technical thinker.
Please provide a link for a demo reel in your application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb658y-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.