Remote / Virtual
Senior Software Engineer - (Mobile Central Tech)
EA Mobile is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build our live services-focused server platform. You will report to the Senior Engineer leading the project.
• You will partner with developers, technical directors, and program managers to develop our new live services game platform.
• You are a pro at working with large-scale systems and are motivated by delivering high-quality software to your internal customers.
• Develop ultra fast, massively scalable, highly available game services supporting multiple games.
• Implement security best practices and original techniques to keep user data secure and prevent cheating.
• Apply and improve server deployment and troubleshooting strategies that maximize uptime.
• Balance short and long-term technical objectives and own the strategy for your components of the platform.
• Provide technical support to internal customers/programmers using the live services platform
• Mentor other developers, review their work, and make recommendations for improvement.
• A desire to create scalable game servers and services using modern tech for modern games.
• 3 years of experience with technical leadership.
Broad experience with some of the following:
• Frameworks (e.g. Node.js, Angular 10, Nebular)
• Cloud Technologies (e.g., AWS, GCP)
• Relational and Non-Relational Databases (e.g. Spanner, SQLite, MongoDB)
• Redis / Memcached data caching solutions
• Microservices architecture
• Test frameworks (e.g. Jest, JUnit, TestNG, Spring)
• Other languages (e.g. C#, Java, ObjectiveC)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roevz6-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.