You will be key within the Security Operation team, reporting to Security Operations Director. You will drive automation projects and for improving security operations processes and workflows, improving the SOC process.
• Help develop new automation opportunities either by driving automation initiatives within the existing tools landscape or by supporting the development of new security tools.
• Determine technical requirements that support defined requirements to ensure new capabilities deployed satisfy SOC's requirements.
• Drive adoption of new capabilities which through automation can improve detection rates for newly surfaced tactics and techniques employed by threat actors
• Improve automation of security operations tools and processes
• Partner with global teams to ensure agreement on technical needs on security operations
• Minimum 3 years experience in the security field
• Knowledge of security orchestration tools (Splunk Phantom, Demisto, Siemplify, etc.)
• Knowledge of security operations and analytics tools - SIEM, antivirus, Big Data technologies
• Experience with security processes and SOC activities
• Good working knowledge of the development of open-source security tools and of the big data ecosystem (Elasticsearch, Kafka/ RabbitMQ, NiFi, etc.)
• Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (python/ ruby, PowerShell, etc.)
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xmv7-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.