Software Engineer - Gameplay
Runcorn, United Kingdom
The main purpose of this role is to find and deliver professional-level direct candidates to EA Codemasters and Slightly Mad Studios roles and reach agreed targets on direct hiring.
This role is also tasked with driving and facilitating hires through close vacancy and candidate management of given roles. At all times providing an exemplary candidate experience and a professional, knowledgeable front to the agencies. This role is also tasked with undertaking influential conversations pointed toward the best outcome for the EA and Slightly Mad Studios teams.
This person will make a key contribution to providing an excellent recruitment service to the EA hiring community, developing a deep understanding of each role and departmental needs. In addition this person will be an external ambassador attracting hires to the business using all available tools (e.g.social media, events) while at the same time hitting activity KPIS and delivering within agreed service levels.
Finally this role will also need to engage with supporting recruitment processes and teams to and ensure administration, approval and audit requirements are met.
• Given delivery tasks on a number of varied roles across the business
• Vigilance with the Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) that roles are signed off with a budget prior to activity and flagging/managing where resource demand is not yet approved
• Consult with TAM agree on role priorities and activity required.
• Direct contact with hiring managers, ensuring a detailed role-brief and gaining a full understanding of each role & department
• Providing regular status updates and expectation management to all parties throughout the process – keep TAM looped in as relevant
• Making sure CV volume provides sufficient choice and proactively increasing where necessary
Resourcing – Active Candidates
• Writing adverts and ensuring that Codemasters advertising presence is fully utilized and up to date.
• Assist in manage advertisement exposure of Codemasters roles
• Engaging with recruitment agency suppliers
• Identify, approach and engage potential candidates, converting them into applicants to our roles.
• Deliver targets on direct-approach and direct-sourced hires.
• Utilise a variety of sourcing tools including Linkedin Recruiter, CV tanks.
• Boolean searching and identifying skill-matched CVs
• Conduct detailed, thorough telephone profiling and recommendations.
Representing EA employer brand
• Project an excellent image of Codemasters talent brand at all times
• Events; face to face engagement with talent pools and industry peers.
• Social media; engage with industry talent on life at Codemasters with regular, scheduled job-based content update
• Universities; help educate new industry throughput on how to get a job in games.
• Diversity; proactive exponent of Codemasters culture of diversity.
Talent spotting and screening candidates
• Looking after the Talent Pool reqs. in the business and ensuring all candidates have communication and/or progression.
• Talent-spotting high-value candidates through daily sweep of new applications and flagging these to hirers.
• Fast-track high-value candidates through drive and influence.
• Continued sourcing of talent pools using Linkedin Recruiter to identify, approach, attract and engage current and future talent.
Influence and drive events; add value
• At each milestone in the process, undertake influential conversations with candidates pointed toward the best outcome for the Codemasters business.
• Conducting interview debriefs with all parties.
• Offer presentation and influential negotiation and closing.
• Provision of market information from sourcing work to add value to managers view on the market and making sourcing recommendations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznqq7-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.