Senior Purchasing Administrator (Temporary Full Time)
We're EA-the world's leading video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Apex Legends, Battlefield, Need for Speed, and Star Wars, to name but a few. We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
EA's Competitive Gaming Entertainment group (CGE) is a fast-growing and dynamic part of EA's broad portfolio dedicated to expanding what video game entertainment means. With some of the biggest franchises in video games, CGE is leading exciting projects at all scales.
As a Sr. Invoicing Administrator, you will report to the Finance Manager of CGE to help provide operational support to team members through partnership across EA. You will engage with our internal partners to refine the purchasing process and help achieve operational performance.
• Management of the purchase order process
• Update vendor lists in the purchasing system to ensure efficient creation of PO's
• Create Purchase Requisitions and PO's, implement change orders, receipts upon completion of work orders
• Manage blanket PO's, documentation of deadlines for month end, deliverable prioritization
• Maintain PO trackers for month end and forecast cycles
• Maintain invoice tracker processes
• Partner with CGE team to update invoice trackers with timelines, status, PR details
• Update purchasing team with details for invoice creation and submission
• Business partnership
• Coordination with partners in CGE to ensure completion of month end activities including payment tracking, receipts, and closure of PO's
• Partner with internal teams to support the purchasing process and eliminate duplication of work across CGE
• Communicate deadlines and ensure collaboration across the team
• Partnership with Finance teams (AR, AP, accounting) to monitor PO status, month end impacts and payments
• Process improvement
• Document processes, templates, checklists, and main contact lists to ensure a streamlined PO system across CGE
• Increase efficiency through the PO approval process by partnering on approvals and highlighting system issues or process bottlenecks
• Implement best practices for the purchasing and invoicing process
• 5+ years' experience supporting administrative work for a large team
• Experience with spreadsheet applications and using PO management systems
• Ability to collaborate across teams and manage projects with multiple team members
• Prior success in problem solving and finding new ways to set up processes for team members to follow
• Experience using tools, processes, and teamwork to work at scale
• Working knowledge of Oracle is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kwme-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.