Senior Game Designer
Senior Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leading mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and The Sims Mobile.
EA is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help define, market, and upkeep our free-to-play mobile gaming portfolio. You will be helping the team in developing the feature road map, designing the game economy, and providing analytics support from creation to launch to live operations. This is a strategic, metrics-driven role focusing on the game's user acquisition, engagement, and monetization crucial to delivering engaging and viral games that are fun, iconic, and meet the company's revenue goals. You will learn a ton, have fun, and be a critical part of our success. You will report to the Director of Product.
• Bring experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design and development process
• Maximize titles' acquisition, engagement, monetization, and of course, fun!
• Work with game team leadership to plan and execute a product road map to meet goals through a regular deployment cycle. Measure performance and adjust. See the results of your actions daily
• Sell the why, the vision, and the road map to the team and partners
• Create and manage virtual economies and economy models
• Run a cross-disciplinary feature team as a feature owner to provide new experiences and features to our players
• Work closely with game producers to provide product economy analysis, revenue optimization, feature recommendations, and ongoing live support for our games
• Use analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new opportunities and features to improve user conversion, retention, and monetization
• Work closely with Analytics team to bring in world-class tools and methodologies like Machine Learning to game development process
• Coordinate closely with marketing, creative, and franchise teams to promote titles both in-game and externally to optimize response/Return on investment
• Work with Product Directors in business planning and KPI setting for the team
• 5+ years of experience in product management within consumer web, and e-commerce products
• Experience using Excel or BI tools (Power BI or Tableau) to build dashboards and produce insights
• Experience in a B2C product management environment where your consumer is the priority
• Experience leading a versatile team
• Games industry experience is desirable
• Mobile expertise is a plus
• BA/BS degree – CS/EE/Engineering degree preferred
• MBA preferred
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.