Senior People Relations Investigator
Most companies call it Employee Relations. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our department People Relations. Now, EA is continuing to expand the Global People Relations Team! This centralized and remote group of professionals leads investigations into workplace concerns and our goal is to have a safe and inspiring workplace for our people. We are looking for a People Relations Investigation expert who excels while navigating complex workplace concerns such as retaliation, discrimination, bullying and harassment and other culture concerns or workplace behaviors. A desire to provide a positive employee experience conducting investigations is a must for this position.
• Lead investigations into employee concerns with increased complexity, sensitivity and visibility to provide an inclusive culture and in agreement with company values.
• Use advanced investigation techniques to determine the appropriate approach, prepare questions and interview parties and witnesses.
• Complete in-depth case summaries, including an analysis of findings.
• Provide important insights and sound recommendations for resolution of issues, considering local legislation/regulations and company policies in partnership with People Experience (HR) partners, Legal and other partners.
• Identify case trends and recommend solutions to address issues from a systematic perspective.
• Maintain collaborative relationships and consult with partners, employees and leaders as an expert in navigating complex people relations matters.
• Work with People & Policy team to identifies policy opportunities and to build organizational capability by managing people relations matters.
• Provide a positive employee experience by maintaining appropriate levels of confidentiality and objectivity; demonstrate respect, fairness and follow up.
• Embody our values of creating an inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work.
• Knowledge in employee relations with experience conducting investigations related to discrimination, harassment and retaliation
• Experience writing position statements or other legal documents
• Genuine desire to provide and promote a fair and positive experience and inclusive culture
• Collaborative approach
• Awareness of need to adjust based on a variety of factors
• Experience using data to identify insights that guide action
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• 7+ years of investigations, progressive employee relations or HR business partner experience
• Knowledge and application of relevant HR best practices, employment law standards and workplace investigative protocols
• Some occasional travel may be required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxv2x4-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.