Job Title- Senior People Operation Coordinator
Most companies call it HR. But at Electronic Arts, we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). PE is not just a play on words: it's a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impact our teams' experience. For the better. We enable our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best and most diverse talent on the planet. But it doesn't stop there. We also support their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Job Location- Hyderabad
You will report to Manager, People Operations
People Operations Coordinators are responsible for managing high-volume people transactions (e.g., new hire process, mergers & acquisitions, job change transactions, people movements including international transfers, MEGA, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Audit requests, RIFs, voluntary employee terminations, and HR reporting), ensuring data integrity of Workday, and responding to employee inquiries. Process Hi-Volume/Repetitive HR Transactions & Workforce Data:
• Manage data entry/transaction processing/data validation in Workday and other systems.
• Manage data movements from one system to another (e.g., Workday to Payroll, Gr8 to Workday, etc).
Audit & Compliance:
• Conduct auditing of data within Workday and other systems
• Audit and update PE approvals across Workday, MEGA and other HRIS systems
• Manage and create digital employee files including scanning and copying documents as needed.
• Collect documents (e.g., I9) in compliance with federal regulations and data entry into appropriate system (e.g., e-verify).
Operations Performance Improvement:
• Document HR operational processes
• Submits feedback and suggestions to improve transactions to People Operations Performance Improvement lead.
• Secures, safeguards, and keeps confidential employee information as required by EA information security policy and all other company data privacy requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or Operations preferred
• 2-3 years of Workday operations
• Experience with operating HCMs (Workday preferred)
• Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel. Knowledge of Workday, Gr8, SuccessFactors. Attention to detail.
• Organizational skills. Prioritization. HR practices.
• Understands and exhibits ''customer-first'' thinking and design
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with or training in process improvement methodologies
• Proven ability to creatively solve problems
• High attention to details and documentation
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like Global fitness program, Sodexo (Food Coupons), Parental Insurance & Medical, Accident & life insurance and since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the ''work hard/play hard'' credo every day.
Don't Just Play It – Create It!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22vvm-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.