Senior Manager Talent Planning & Performance Management
You will partner in the driving the strategy and execution of key talent strategies and programs across EA, including performance management, EA-wide talent needs assessments, succession planning, and priority areas of talent investment . Working closely with partners across People Experience, this role will diagnose the most critical talent needs, identify critical roles, and create the appropriate process for talent/succession and support performance management processes.
The Sr. manager of talent and performance management manages and coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that continuous performance management (CPM) and quality improvement (QI) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic initiatives. This role will also coordinate across people experiences partnerships and business lines to ensure readiness for the performance and talent cycle actions. They will also be responsible for maintaining effective programs for succession planning that will compliment and leverage retention, promotion and diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
You will execute the talent planning and succession design to drive a strong culture of development and accountability across EA. Integration of existing and potential addition of new systems to create a seamless experience for our employees while preserving the uniqueness of each function.
• This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
End-to-end design: From strategy through execution across multiple functions and stakeholders for talent planning and integration with continuous performance improvement / development.
• Ensure that organization-wide talent management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
• Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent planning process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent
• Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for succession planning and talent planning processes and develop necessary programs to support sustainable behavior shift
• Integrate talent planning and continuous performance management programs that results in leveraging interdependencies of talent and development plans as well as performance feedback in career decisions for employees
• Support development of creative processes for shifts to our current 9-box usage to drive more execution of development and succession decisions
Drive behavior change: Determine integration and change opportunities and design in such a way where changes in processes and behaviors are understood and adopted.
• Manage the maintenance and execution of the talent planning system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments (co-partnership with peer)
• Conduct change planning in order to ensure sustainable change
Data informed solutions: Leverage data from the overall EA Talent Strategy Diagnostic as well as key program retrospectives to identify strengths and opportunities.
• Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning)
• Research and assist in the development of CPM, talent and succession programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns
Relationship Management/Cross PE Collaboration
• Work closely with the IT partners and lines of business stakeholders to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels
• Collaborate with the Leadership Development and Game/Technical Development teams on both specific and general needs surfaced as they design and execute on programs to address them
• Partner with our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team to ensure that programs and processes are designed in an inclusive way and remove bias where possible
• Work closely with the Org Effectiveness and HR Business Partners and People Practices teams to understand business needs and ensure that both global and specific programs are designed and deployed with precisions and measurable impact
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Change Management / Executive influence and buy-in
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills
• Strong presentation and training skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to design and implement full-cycle talent planning and success programs
Education and Experience:
• 10+ years of broad HR experience including talent management and performance management.
• Recent experience development and execution of performance and succession processes and systems.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
• Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xw1z-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.