Global Incident Response Analyst
Guildford, United Kingdom
The Information Technology group (EAIT) works as a global team to empower EA's employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to 'ensure better play.'
Site IT is part of the Global IT team reporting to the CIO. We have many responsibilities, in many EA locations, focused on local onsite support, we collaborate across the world.
Working within the desktop support team, taking the lead role in desktop related projects, you will provide IT support with a high degree of customer satisfaction and technical expertise to a new studio based in East London.
You will communicate directly with people and teams with differing levels of technical expertise in multiple teams from Engineers and Marketing teams to HR and Executives.
• Maintain an excellent client relationship with all teams.
• Understand our needs to align work and priorities, and help improve technologies and operations.
• Lead by setting example, encourage creativity, curiosity and constant improvement.
• Coordinate budget and purchasing of hardware and software for studio needs, lifecycle management.
• Collaborate with IT teams to guide and participate in projects, compliance with global IT security standards, technology research, and testing, maximise system performance and resolve issues
• Hands-on in the daily operations of the site where required, including installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of IT equipment.
• Administer Windows and Mac desktop environments including configuring, upgrading, packaging and deployment, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
Any of the following experience would be advantageous:
• 3+ years experience in a similar position.
• Purchasing and asset management.
• Project planning and organisation.
• Document and share solutions with team members.
• Excellent knowledge of support for Windows 10 and MacOS.
• Experience with PC client workstation hardware installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, and an understanding of current hardware standards and future releases.
• Hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
• Meeting-room AV Technology such as Cisco Roomkit, Crestron and Evoko.
• Familiar with enterprise desktop and user administrative tools including Active Directory, SCCM.
• Understanding of network protocols and network hardware.
• Experience with Sony or Microsoft console hardware and software.
• JAMF, SCCM or similar client management tools.
• Familiarity with development applications including Perforce, MS Visual Studio, Autodesk and Adobe Suite.
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz50v2-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.