Associate People Practices Partner
Senior Inclusion & Diversity Consultant
Why this is a good role for you
You will report to the Director, Inclusive Experience and Strategy. In collaboration with People Experience, Inclusion Champions, and other teams, you will guide a regional approach for hiring and retaining diverse talent while promoting a culture of belonging in North and South America. You will also promote regional diversity and corporate social responsibility outreach programs in close partnership with the business, ensuring enterprise focus on priorities. EA is committed to creating an inclusive, belonging culture for employees and creating a diverse workforce today and in the future that can best serve our global community of players.
About The Role
• Analyze data and use storytelling to motivate senior executives to take action
• Partner with business leaders to foster diversity within their organizations through specific diversity plans that are aligned with their goals
• Work with EA’s employee resource groups, Inclusion Champions and Outreach Ambassadors in the region to increase employee engagement
• Evolve the diversity, inclusion and outreach strategy to propel EA into an industry-leading position for workforce diversity, inclusion and corporate social responsibility (CSR) outreach aligned with business direction in North and South America
• Cultivate the mindset and capabilities of local leaders to foster an inclusive culture through learning, including unconscious bias and cross-cultural communication
• Work with talent acquisition and talent development functions to integrate inclusion into every program
• You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
• You enjoy collaboration and have developed and maintained a global diversity and inclusion strategy
• You analyze data to inform decisions and use metrics to evaluate success
• You communicate compelling messages that influence action at all levels
• You are willing to experiment and implement new practices to evolve EA’s programs while embodying EA’s purpose and beliefs
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records following applicable law.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.