Position Title: Senior Identity Architect
Location: Austin, Texas, USA
What does the EA IT Secure Identity Platform Team do?
Our team, EA IT Secure Identity Platform is a new central technology team that implements Enterprise Identity & Access Management solutions, Mail & Calendar services and maintenance of Mission-critical IT Identity Infrastructure. Our primary objective is to establish an unphishable, user-friendly & scalable authentication framework that spans across all EA applications, enabling zero-trust access management and ensuring utmost security for email communication.
What will you be doing?
Senior Identity Architect at EA plays a pivotal role in safeguarding enterprise digital assets, fostering a secure and seamless user experience, and ensuring regulatory compliance within an ever-evolving technological landscape. As a technical leader you will drive creation of IAM roadmap, design, and implement cutting-edge and next generation of EA's Identity and Access Management platforms. In this capacity, you will work with Security & IT leaders, Product teams, and Identity vendors to develop advanced unphishable, passwordless authentication to enhance user experience adopting a zero-trust security model.
This position will report to Director of Engineering.
• Lead the design and implementation of identity and access management solutions, using comprehensive expertise in Okta and Microsoft Entra ID.
• Experience designing unphishable technologies and implementing passwordless capabilities for large companies.
• Collaborate with business partners and leadership team to understand organizational security goals and lead the creation of technical product roadmap, including security best practices and emerging technologies that ensure EA's identity and access management platforms are industry-leading.
• Implement identity governance policies to safeguard sensitive data while maintaining regulatory compliance.
• Conduct regular and comprehensive audits of the existing identity management infrastructure that includes Okta and Microsoft Entra ID, implementing enhancements and to proactively identify and mitigate any potential vulnerabilities or security risks.
• Evaluate and Implement Zero Trust security models that involve continuously verifying and validating user identities and devices before granting access to sensitive resources, thereby minimizing the risk of potential breaches.
• Establish creation of platform architecture and design documentation describing business requirements, support processes, platform design, data flow, component interactions, API designs, and related features required by engineers, DevOps, QA, and Operations teams.
• Manage vendor relationships, understand vendor product roadmaps, and be able to socialize and plan for the impact of vendor changes on EA solutions.
• Provide mentorship and technical leadership to junior team members, promoting a culture of continuous learning, experimentation, and refinement within the Identity domain.
• 12+ years of IT experience, 8+ years of Security & Identity architecture experience
• Proven track record in a specialized technical leadership role, with extensive experience architecting and implementing sophisticated identity and access management solutions using Okta and Microsoft Entra ID.
• Advanced hands-on proficiency in Okta and Microsoft Entra ID technologies, encompassing their functionalities, configurations, and platform administration.
• Profound understanding of identity management protocols and standards such as FIDO2/WebAuthN, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, and LDAP, with hands-on expertise in integrating them with Okta and Microsoft Entra ID.
• Effective collaboration with diverse cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders within a technical setting.
Nice to Have:
• Relevant certifications in Okta, Microsoft Entra ID, alongside general certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or other relevant qualifications,
• Experience implementing using Cloud technologies such as AWS.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $131,600 - $213,300 USD Annually
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $131,600 - $213,300 USD Annually
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $154,800 - $213,300 USD Annually
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $131,600 - $179,600 USD Annually
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $131,600 - $195,200 USD Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xjpm-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.