Senior HR Systems Analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your team?
As a part of the HRIT team, you will be a Workday and HR Process SME, working across many teams to expand, enhance and sustain our deployment of Workday across our 20+ countries . You will be working with a great team and contributing to creating amazing experiences for our users and business partners.
What are we looking for?
Preferably located on the West Coast
We are seeking an experienced individual with Workday techno-functional expertise. This role will be a point-of-contact and subject matter expert for various areas within Workday, such as Core HR, Time Tracking and Absence Management. You will build strong relationships and collaborate closely with our business partners to understand business challenges, capture requirements and deliver solutions in Workday. You will provide your expertise in helping to support our end users and partners. This role will stay connected and be proactive in Workday's roadmap as we evaluate and adopt new functionality to enhance our deployment.
• Provide functional consulting services to HR by acting as the subject matter expert for Workday
• Lead various projects involving new functionality, process improvement and related integrations.
• Ability to analyze functional specifications and change requests and deliver Workday solutions
• Develop and deliver solutions end-to-end, from end-user experience to system impact and support.
• Continually seeks ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions.
• Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation, and overall system performance
• Provide both leadership and support for Workday issue resolution.
• Understand and follow Data Governance and ensure attention to data quality
• Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
• Strong experience with Core HR, Workday Time Tracking and Absence Management configurations, with the ability to provide senior level configuration expertise
• Proficient in Workday report writing.
• Possess knowledge of security architecture, fields, domains and data objects in Workday
• Ability to develop and support integrations (EIB), for inbound and outbound data exchange between Workday and other internal/external systems (preferred)
• Experienced in Workday compensation configurations, including the Advanced Comp Module (preferred)
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• 6+ years of experience implementing and managing HR Systems
• 4+ years hands-on experience configuring and/or implementing Workday HCM
• Experience in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a 10k+ employee, global company
• Experienced with configuring and deploying Workday Time Tracking and Absence Management (Time Off)
• Proven experience managing stakeholders, leading projects and designing and delivering complex solutions
• Experience with general HR processes and data, HR systems design, structure, functions and processes
• Superior project management skills
• Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate and manage both internal and external stakeholders
• Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and think outside the box
• Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, or related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy4030-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.