We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
We fuel the engine that enables us to make outstanding games
We power the services and platforms that inspire the world to play
We secure our information and services that support fair play and customer trust
We develop technology services that accelerate productivity and improve capabilities across the business
• The Senior IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Specialist is responsible for day to day activities across the wide scope of EA's Security Governance, Risk and Compliance programs.
• The Senior GRC Specialist will work and report to the GRC Security Operations Manager to assist with the Third-Party Security Risk Assessment program. The job encompasses participating in the assessment of security, risks, and control effectiveness for applications, infrastructure, and technology projects. You will independently lead and complete high-quality assessments across a diverse set of technologies, by documenting assessment results, recommending corrective action, tracking remediation, evaluating policy and control standard exceptions, and regularly report to management.
• The successful candidate will have advanced knowledge of various multi-platform operating systems and databases. As a senior member of the team, you will also be expected to proactively drive process improvements, overcome barriers to success, build professional relationships across EA Security pillars, brief senior leaders, and mentor others.
Review and assess technical security controls for third-party vendors primarily around logical network architecture.
• Advise on, develop, and implement processes around risk identification, assessment, and remediation, including issues management, exception management, vendor risk management policy management, and security incident and vulnerability response.
• Be a GRC expert for information risk, network security and system security by supporting complex analysis and leading risk management capability improvement.
• Manage EA's policy exceptions, identify rationale and risks underlying exception requests, weigh effectiveness of compensating controls, and makes recommendations around exception requests.
• Coordinate and help create and maintain IT policies and network security standards, i.e. network perimeter security standards, remote access, etc.
• Participate as an expert on governance and project management teams to ensure risk and compliance are integrated to all projects.
• Coordinate the ITGC design for the in scope applications – SOX IT
• We ask that you have a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Five (5) years' progressive experience in information technology is required.
• Strong foundational knowledge in information technology such as hardware, networking, architecture, protocols, files systems and operating systems. Proven ability application and/or database development. Proven ability in system administration. In-depth knowledge of network security architectures (internal / external), firewall technologies, and knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite (includes secure protocols).
• Familiarity with IT control policies, security standards and security configuration settings for platforms and network infrastructure.
• Demonstrated work experience in one or more of the following areas: Information Security, IT Governance, Compliance Management, IT Auditing, Internal Auditing, Security Analysis, Security Project Management, Security Architecture, and implementing best practices, tools, and technology.
• Ability to work in a team as a contributor to improving security controls on network and platform infrastructure.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English).
• Experience with High Priority, High Activity and Multi tasked Environments
• Professional certifications in security, privacy risk management and audit areas are highly desirable, such as: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CIPP, CIPT, CPA, CAP;
• Passionate about security.
• Experience with NIST Cybersecurity Framework
• Experience with ISO 27001
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5nw1-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.