EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
• Work with the project leadership team to establish the strategy to meet milestones and important deliverables.
• Guide operations for the team: scope definition, dependencies, resource planning, and cost analysis that creates an achievable project plan, return on investment evaluation.
• Use appropriate processes, techniques, and technologies to promote collaboration between team members.
• Build and lead an engaged team with an understanding of what inspires the individuals and support the team.
• Promote knowledge sharing, learning, reconciling conflicting goals, sharing resources amongst your team.
• Working with your cross-discipline leads to direct your teams through various stages of development. Help the team keep its focus and filter issues based on a clear understanding of the studio goals, and help the team break down complex problems.
• Develop project indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability.
• Identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by a coordinated application of resources to minimize and manage risks.
• Establish regular communication with team and partners to provide project status updates.
• Partner with the wider company spanning from QA, outsourcing vendors, Frostbite, EA Digital Platform teams
• Ensure the team engagement and health all along with the production.
• Handle financial management: financial planning and financial control.
• In-depth knowledge of game operations acquired from 8+ years' experience in project management on AAA game franchises or similar software development projects.
• Experience managing medium-large teams or development studios with complex dependencies both internal and external.
• Ability to collaborate with creative leads to achieve production plans that work for all disciplines.
• Embraces conflict resolution and is a skilled team problem solver.
• Excellent written and verbal skills: listens and communicates with empathy.
• In-depth knowledge of project operations and history of delivering high product quality.
• Strong analytical mind and experience using data to measure and validate assumptions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d917k4-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.