Director, Experience Design
Sr Experience Designer- Mobile
• Building highly collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, a cross disciplinary team, and partner groups to set priorities towards meaningful design solutions to meet player and business goals within technical constraints.
• Distilling user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centred and actionable design goals.
• Framing and solving hard problems informed by data (quantitative and qualitative.)
• Using words, visual representations, physical objects, space, motion, and interaction behavior to define how to use a product and achieve objectives in an effective and emotionally resonant manner.
• Prototyping representative models of a product or feature to facilitate testing to get user feedback, assist with development decisions and mitigate risk. These range from paper or click-throughs to higher fidelity prototypes.
• Applying and establishing a set of design standards, documentation, and principles that are used alongside a design system of design interactions, patterns and scalable components to build a consistent product.
• Applying psychological principles, ergonomics, and cognitive science to design holistic experiences for various abilities, motivations and needs.
• Organizing, labelling and structuring content in way that is understandable for users'/players to allow them to find and move through information and complete tasks
• Helping teams empathize with users and relatedly championing for usability and accessibility
• Designing the visual layout of interactive elements that a player might encounter in a way that is intuitive and attractive with consistency, clarity and efficiency in mind.
• 6+ years of experience as a UX designer, experience designer, product designer, or interaction designer.
• Shipped multiple mobile products and'/or games
• Having a broad UX design toolkit for various stages of development (journey mapping, empathy maps, archetypes, user scenarios, site maps, flows, wireframes, prototypes etc…)
• Ability to present and rationalize UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action.
• Solid visual design skills
• Passion for games with a solid grasp of market trends
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.