UI Software Engineer - - EA Sports
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Senior Data Architect
EAX is looking for an experienced Senior Data Architect to work with teams to influence the technical direction of EAX's data and content plans. You will build the data architecture for the data platform including data sourcing, data transformation and data modelling starting from data entry layer, to data stores, to data usage layer at EAX.
You will develop conceptual and logical data architecture and integrations across multiple internal products. You will work with enterprise architecture, engineering, data teams to design business-critical enterprise data solutions. You will have experience in data analysis, data modeling, and data engineering with experience advocating solutions in cloud-native data management platforms. You will also extend into some complex data integration and headless Enterprise Content Management projects.
• You will guide the evolution and architecture for a scalable and secure data platform
• You will work with product teams to implement a modern data architecture
• You will develop data models, data flows, and integration patterns for the data lake, data warehouse, and usage data layers.
• Engage with strategic customers and ensure their future needs and vision are top of mind
• Build cloud native microservices architecture for data with focus on IaaS, metadata-driven frameworks and DataOps
• You will support data engineers and information architects in building conceptual, logical and physical models of data architecture
• You will be involved in all project phases and drive data architecture plans
• 8+ years of experience as data architect
• 3+ years of experience in the Content Management space.
• 3+ years of experience with data sourcing, transformation, reuse, and the relationships between data and content when building experience.
• Experience in data warehousing or ETL experience developing enterprise data workflows
• Understand the role of data, domain, and ontology modelling in the building of scalable end-user facing applications.
• Understand the role of taxonomy and metadata in a complex omnichannel content distribution ecosystem
• Is competent evaluating and working with graph-related frameworks, triple stores, and graph data stores
• Technical proficiency with standards-based data engineering tools (SQL, SAPRQL, SHACL, OWL, RDF)
• Experience in AWS, GCP, Azure, or Hadoop and have a passion for learning new technologies in the space.
• Extraordinary customer-facing skills, and ability to create executive-caliber presentations
• Experience working with data warehouses such as Redshift, SQL, DW, BigQuery, and Snowflake and understanding of data architecture design
Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at http://careers.ea.com/why-work-here
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d974wk-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.