Senior Data Analyst, Stockholm
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. We'd love to hear yours!
Responsibilities: you will report directly to the Analytics Manager located at DICE's Stockholm office. The Studio Data and Insights (SDI) group at Electronic Arts is the heart of player, product and business analytics for our titles. We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to use data and insights from previous games and market research to shape DICE's future. You will be most successful in this role when you can merge statistical skills with game knowledge to create incredible player experiences while working as a part of a team of experts. If this sounds exciting to you then we should talk!
• You will advocate for data informed game design by helping designers and producers make the right decisions around game design and business models.
• You will ensure that our studios have accurate and relevant information which enables them to make ground breaking, engaging and inspiring games.
• You will help set smart goals and select informative performance indicators to better understand the challenges ahead of our games and our studio.
• You will work together with all partner teams on strategic projects and contribute to the success of our future games.
• You will transform complex data into easily digestible chunks of insight that are understandable for designers and executives alike.
• You will evolve your career by staying on top of the industry trends, having access to the best tools and workflows, and guiding EA technology development.
• You have a Degree or Master's Degree (preferred) in a numerate subject (Maths, Economics, Physics, Statistics etc)
• You have at least 8 years in the analytics or Business Intelligence space. Experience in gaming or online commerce would be useful.
• You have a passion for games and technology.
• You are an expert in relational databases (SQL) and big data solutions (i.e. Hadoop/Hive).
• You have very strong experience with data visualisation tools,
• Experience with Looker and LookML will make you stand out from the crowd.
• Any experience with statistical toolkits such as Python or R.
• Your preferred method of working is in an agile environment, specifically Agile Sprints.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1z4e-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.