Senior Competitive & Community Manager
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touchpoints, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
The Senior Competitive & Community Manager is a crucial position within the Asia Creative Strategy team. You will report to the Head of Creative Strategy and Player Engagement. As a member of Electronic Arts, you are part of an innovative team of passionate, creative, and highly skilled specialists who inspire the world to play. We're located in Sydney, join us!
• Develop and optimise the Asia community strategy, including ownership of best practice guidelines for key areas and development of feedback loops to champion our communities voice back into the business
• Coordinate regular community team syncs across platforms to ensure that our overarching strategies are being executed
• Become the key point of contact for global integrated comms teams activations including EA Play Live, Gamescom and capture events
• Oversee and consult with our community teams on our Go to Community plans for each region
• Lead our community focused listening and feedback programs to provide the business with insights to help fuel decision making and planning - identifying and understanding cultural insights
• Manage our escalation process and crisis management in relation to social media
• Ensure that we continue to develop our approach to creator and content marketing efforts within Asia, this includes developing strategies and tactics for new channel
• Oversee the PR and comms approaches for our top tier titles within Asia
• The role will also involve looking at and evaluating opportunities for strategic growth in competitive gaming across Asia
• Oversight and key regional point of contact for marketing and amplification of regional competitive gaming events in Asia
• At least 5 years of Community/Social/esports experience including mobile gaming or entertainment
• Bachelor's degree ideally Marketing, or Comms related
• Passion for gaming and great brands with an understanding of both the gaming and cultural nuances of Asia
• Ability to develop key marketing relationships and influence senior stakeholders including regional and global teams in English
• Understanding of best practice brand, social, digital, content and channel marketing plus an understanding of community development in the gaming industry
• Understanding of competitive gaming with experience and/or a passion for esports
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqeo0-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.