EA SPORTS is looking for a Senior Communications Specialist to join their global development team of 1,200+ team members. The successful candidate will work closely with the Communications Manager, EA SPORTS, as well as team members from across Electronic Arts, helping boost the quality and frequency of employee communications.
• Develop content – including sourcing, writing, and editing stories for various channels.
• Help coordinate the programming, and craft messaging for, employee events.
• Manage communications dashboard, including maintaining regular trackers and reports and proactively providing insights on content performance.
• Draft communication strategies that help gel and inform their amazing teams.
• Proofread communication materials.
• Assist with moderating internal communication channels.
• Help identify additional ways of improving internal communication between our studios, both locally and internationally.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• BA or equivalent in Writing, Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
• 3 - 5 years of relevant experience developing multi-channel content.
• Previous experience in working within a global organization is strongly preferred.
• Well-versed in the digital metrics for measuring and optimizing content performance.
• Passion for gaming, sports, and/or entertainment is ideal.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, with a strong passion for storytelling.
• Experience with social media and web platform, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Photoshop.
• Manage multiple priorities and deliver high-quality results on time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1owyx-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.