As a Senior Cinematic Artist you will work with a team of creative artists and editors to help create our outstanding trailers that we use to market our games. You will have responsibility for shot layout, animation, lighting and rendering to achieve the final creative vision as set forward by your Director. Your background can be from film/TV VFX work or AAA Games Cinematics production. You may have experience with Real-Time graphics.
You will report to the Senior Media Producer of the Marcom Cinematics team.
• Deliver a trailer production from delivered brief to approved video.
• An artist with a track-record of delivering multiple successful projects.
• Experience creating excellent animation or cinematic shots, on time and on brief.
• Solution focused with the ability to dive technically deep while still respecting the deadlines.
The next great Sr Cinematic Artist also needs
• 8 or more years experience of a similar role within a commercial environment.
• Directorial and creative management skills.
• Documented leadership and team building abilities.
• Knowledge of cinematic language and camera direction.
• A passion for storytelling and an understanding of post-production pipelines.
• Experience with lighting either in-engine or 3D-package. (i.e. UE4, Unity, Frostbite, Maya, 3DS, etc.)
• Knowledge in using 3d packages with a preferred focus on Maya and MotionBuilder.
• Knowledge of real-time engine technology is considered a major plus.
• Experience knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with Photoshop and After Effects expertise.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Action on feedback and proactively address quality issues.
• Have strong technical skills.
• Set clear priorities to complete work tasks. Being able to use wide brush strokes to prove out a concept before spending time on the details.
• Work to designated deadlines and communicate progress.
• Have a desire to contribute and improve.
• Excited about learning new workflows and adding insight into the production processes.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kyo7-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.