EA Create Audio is an award-winning and diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft. We produce audio for numerous AAA and mobile games from multiple studio locations.
We are looking for a Senior Audio Artist for Cinematics who will embrace our inclusive culture and share their expertise to create an incredible experience for players on an iconic title, Deadspace. Our new team member will be passionate about audio with a talent for creating immersive sound design. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume and demo reel!
What you will do:
Create Audio has a permanent full-time Senior Audio Artist – Cinematics opportunity on the Deadspace team for an accomplished sound designer who will help create unique sound assets for the game.
• Design and implement audio to immerse the player into the game's world
• Implement cinematic audio into the game engine
• Gather and verify content for the creative and functions in technical design
• Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
• Interactive element tuning in the game and audio engine
• Design audio pipeline features and workflow processes
• Audio post-production for in-game video content
• Oversee relationship with external cinematic contractors
• Collaborate and communicate with the EA Create Audio and Development teams
• Database/file management and organization
• 7 years of game audio and/or post-production experience.
• Experience with audio design from scratch, field and foley recording, processing and editing.
• Comfortable with modern audio equipment, proficiency in at least one DAW and PC software.
• Proficient in using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD, Perforce)
• Artistic and creative sensibilities.
• Good technical thinker
Please provide a link for a demo reel in your application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnonp-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.