Senior Lighting Artist
''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for its next Gameplay Animator to join our team of passionate creators. You will report to the Lead Animator and would work on both narrative content and gameplay. We are looking for a versatile craft expert that wants to help push the animations, performances and visual narrative of our game to the next level while elevating and supporting the team around them.
As a Gameplay Animator, you will be actively involved in developing content in collaboration with other discipline like designers, technical animators, writers, VFX & lighting artists, audio designers and programmers, while working closely with the Lead Animator to set and refine the animation quality standards for the team.
• For the narrative content, you will work with motion capture data and facial data to create in-game scripted sequences.
• On Gameplay, for our AIs, you will need to create keyframed animations to diverse behaviors.
• While striving for these visual and technical benchmarks, you will have a solid comprehension of production deadlines and will manage your efforts to achieve within them.
• You will work with designers and coders to implements content and test the result in the game.
• Collaborating and discussing artistic and technical challenges with colleagues will be expected as it offers cross discipline clarity and alignment.
• Seeking feedback and direction on your work while also providing feedback to others.
• You are an active contributor to the craft, promoting a collaborative learning culture within the team.
• You have 5+ years of experience as an Animator for in-game content.
• You have high proficiency in motion capture editing and keyframe animation.
• Communication and mentoring skills are strongly appreciated.
• Having a good eye for camera language and framing is appreciated.
• You have broad understanding of technical workflows.
• You are creating assets with efficiency and being mindful of performance constraints.
• You show great collaboration and have team environment experience.
• You put passion into everything you do and aim to improve our workflows and tools.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zk6q-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.