Sr. Program Manager
We are looking for a Senior Analytics Architect to join our Analytics Solutions organization within Studios' Development and Technology Services. This new and challenging role oversees the strategic alignment of technology with our vision to transport the team to the next generation analytics platform.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Data Management, you will partner with our Studios, Central Platform teams, domain architects and engineers. You will identify and assess the current state of our technology and systems, developing recommendations, strategies, and roadmaps to move our organization toward an optimized target architecture improving analytics capabilities and driving innovation. Along the way, you will employ architectural standards and principles, consider technology trends, uphold data quality and drive solution architecture.
• Develop a strategy for technology to transform the analytics platform capabilities focused on cloud programming and applications, low code/no code solutions, intelligent and advanced automation capabilities
• Partner with senior technology staff and business leaders to design and communicate an innovative, secure and practical analytics architecture that enables continuous delivery of to support the team's vision
• Working with the Information Architecture lead, transform the organization to follow a data-centric paradigm
• Gain agreement and approval for analytics platform architecture as a leader of a diverse technology team
• To ''think big'' and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refreshes and hype
• Create easier processes for users to access data and generate insight
• Build trusted relationships with strategic partners and users
• Develop policies and standards to provide a technology framework used across the organization
• Design data architecture and data infrastructure to provide data that is organized and trusted with high data quality
• Cultivate the solutions architecture practice to provide technical solutions which satisfy analytics needs and goals
• Work with the development teams, to provide architectural oversight of technical solutions to ensure they support the analytics architecture
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience using multiple technical solutions to support business capabilities top achieve targeted outcomes
• Experience defining new architectures and designing, integrating and managing complex solutions
• Knowledge of architectural design frameworks, integration frameworks, and patterns
• Expertise in one or more architecture domains
• Broad skills and experience through exposure to multiple technologies, departments and industries
• Knowledge of advanced automation technology and machine learning to support analytics
• Experience in data analytics and its relationship with technology and infrastructure
• Demonstrated ability to build consensus among many stakeholders
• Communicate technical and non-technical information to senior management
• Provide status updates to management, partners and users
• Experience working with a globally distributed team a plus
• Experience with Information Architecture and Governance an asset
• Software engineering experience a plus
• 6+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise scale technology solutions
• You have a technical undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience
• You find creative solutions and pursue them
• You have an natural curiosity with a love of learning
• You have a passion for new technology
• You have lead large projects to create complex solutions
• Established partner management skills to foster trusted relationships
• You are productive in a matrixed and decentralized organization
• Desire to manage and mentor team members and develop their skills
• You enjoy Data and Analytics
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
On top of getting free games, our employees have access to a comfortable work environment and lots of perks –
• Flexible work arrangements
• Access to fitness facilities and benefits
• Family and caregiver support
• Commuter discounts
• Discount programs
• And more!
Your health and wellbeing are a top priority at EA – that's why EA provides access to great health care coverage and our very own ''wellbEAing program.'' With employees all over the world, we ensure these programs are reflective of the local market and can meet your needs wherever you are.
And because we know that wellbeing involves financial security, we offer programs including – depending on your location – retirement plans, employee stock purchase plans, financial planning, life insurance and disability coverage.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.