Senior Development Director, Europe
Guildford, United Kingdom
Senior 3D Environment Artist - Silver Rain
We are looking for a Senior 3D Environment Artist to join us on an exciting unannounced project!
You will be working alongside the lead artist and concept art team to bring the game's environments and world to life, while meeting goals related to our publishing Milestones.
You will support the team whilst also communicating with other discipline leaders such as Animation, Design, VFX and Audio.
You'll be a key stakeholder in realising the stylistic vision for 3D environments in the game, with opportunities to focus on specific world biomes to really have an impact on creating a unique gameplay and storytelling experience for our players.
Please send a full CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio to [[EMAIL]]
Senior 3D Environment Artist
Full-time/Part-Time Remote position - working from home. UK Based Studio and locations preferred.
What the job entails:
* Develop modular 3D Environment assets in an industry standard 3D modelling package (3DsMax preferred but equivalent is fine)
* Implement and test assets within a game engine to meet creative vision
* Offer expertise in reviews, technical design discussions and production pipeline
* Work with the concept artists and design team to deliver 3D environmental assets and levels based on approved art direction
* Communicate ideas and collaborate with the animation and technical art teams to ensure environments meet a high visual standard in game
* Has spent relevant time as a games 3D Environment Artist within a role of responsibility, working on shipped products
* Proven ability to craft stylised assets, creating foliage and natural-looking elements
* Are able to plan and deliver assets on-spec and within an agreed timeframe
* Experience or enthusiasm for working with remote teams (Knowledge of sourcetree/version control a bonus)
* Strong artistic eye for detail with knowledge of lighting, colour/shape theory and composition
* Strong polygon modelling skills required. Additional interest in environment design such as lighting/shaders/traditional art skills are a plus
* Strong texturing skills using Substance Painter (Substance Designer is a plus)
* Experience with organic sculpting using Zbrush or equivalent
* Ability to take ownership of areas of the game working with or without concept art.
Under applicable data protection laws, the data controller of this recruitment process is our partner Silver Rain. For any related queries, please contact [[EMAIL]]
EA only acts on behalf of our partner to provide you this job advert, assess your eligibility and forward your application [[EMAIL]].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zzyq-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.