External Development Director
Guildford, United Kingdom
Our Marketing Innovation team is focused on bringing never before seen experiences to players that are closely linked to our games and campaigns. An essential part of this is the role of technology, and how it forges a link between our players and the worlds we create.
You will be a core part of the Innovation Operations team, an accomplished and diverse global team whose mission is to build inspiring products for our teams and our players. We do this through research, prototypes, exploration, and never-ending curiosity.
You will help foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. You will report to the Programme Manager.
• Foster agile ways of working within an Innovation team
• Lead the team in best agile practices and ceremonies where applicable
• Manage project effort, track timings, resources, and individual workloads
• Support the Programme Manager with status and risk reporting, documentation creation, epic scoping and requirements gathering
• Improve current workflows, create project transparency and sync with engineering for regular updates
• Escalate project issues to the Programme Manager
• Qualified Scrum Master with 2+ years' experience
• Fluent knowledge of different project management methodologies; knowledge of agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum
• Experience having worked in an R&D or Innovation team and having managed multiple agile teams
• Experience of JIRA, Confluence, and any other project management tools
• Some familiarity with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
• Experience having worked with change management and team transitions would be a bonus
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.