Community Engagement Manager
Scheduling Analyst - Secondment / Short Term Project
We're hiring a Workforce Scheduling Analyst to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
A typical day in the life of a Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst:
• Review and analyze demand forecast
• Use historical data and recent actuals to develop day-of-week factors to use in distributing demand across each week
• Build monthly schedules for internal advisors that align to EA's service delivery priorities, like being there for our player while balancing a positive employee experience
• Optimize schedules and reviews to ensure best practices and compliance with labor legislation across all advisor sites
• Analyze trends on metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast variances, review times, and occupancy
• Identify and communicate data issues; partner with the right source to rectify
• Define schedule shells for Service Partner advisor workforce
• Quality-check partner schedules, once complete
• Work with Service Partner Managers to review performance such as: occupancy, utilization, etc.
• Work with Service Delivery Operations managers to schedule overtime
• Monitor and manage daily requests in Jaas for schedule changes
• Work with stakeholders to fulfill schedule updates and short-term advisor movements
If you're interested in this role, you'll need these qualifications:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience is preferred.
• +2 years of Workforce Management experience - either in Scheduling or Intraday Management - in a diverse, multi-channel support environment, preferably retail, technology, or healthcare
• Prior experience using Aspect WFM tool
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88o29-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.