Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together talented people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA Sports - FIFA, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most talented industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
Main Purpose of the Role
You will partner with teams within Global Operations - Commercial to manage the submission of EA content to First Party.
You will work with EA's First Party account managers, EA Certification & Compliance (EACC) groups and other essential internal EA teams (PLM Franchise Ops, DiSCO, Real Time Operations (RTO), Commercial, Studio/QA, and Asia Ops) to ensure the efficient release of EA's content on First Party platforms.
You will be part of a team that provides support to ensure there is always coverage for projects in both the Central European and Pacific time zones. The RTO Associate Release Manager will become an expert in their field and provide support for all release management activities and guidance on First Party requirements, reporting to the local line manager and a functional manager for the area you are covering.
• You will project manage the submission process in partnership with the GOC RTO team in Hyderabad to ensure that all activities are performed following a high standard.
• You will develop productive and professional relations with First Party partners by maintaining a close partnership and professional relationship, always aiming to make process improvements, and with our teams (Studio, Brand, PLM, EACC, wider RTO and Global Ops Commercial)
• You will help us develop efficient use of the required tools (JIRA, GPMS). You will work with essential partners to ensure the most efficient workflow/process is implemented. Educate Studio, and inspire change to ensure submission processes are error free all while ensuring that the DiSCO and First Party Submissions JIRA's are maintained and updated.
• You will work with GOC Management to implement global submissions strategy such as supporting new business models including Subscription and EA Access and to help us with ongoing plans, and daily operational topics.
• You will partner with colleagues to hand-off essential projects at the end of the day, facilitating global time-zone coverage on time essential projects and provide training for the GOC RTO team in Hyderabad.
• You will maintain a complete understanding of product schedules and requirements on a global scale. Alert management when processes are compromised, or product releases are at risk.
• You will ensure maximum coordination and communication world-wide based GOC teams.
• You will provide on-site support for AAA titles in final cert stage
• You will assist GOC Management team to develop the GOC RTO team into an outstanding service organization trained on specific toolsets for global territories; internalize submission deliverables to minimize impact on Studio teams and promote consistency with external partners.
• You will communicate problem trends, submissions-related news from console helping the Studio teams remain empowered to succeed.
• You will assist us in official interactions with external partners, discussing failure points, looking for official waivers to requirements, and making priority requests. You will help safeguard EA's relationship and business by denying damaging courses of action.
• You will conduct presentations to Studio or QA personnel worldwide, advocating our agenda and getting feedback on services for us.
• Experience working with numerous partners in a project environment.
• Experience in coordination of delivery of multiple, simultaneous projects.
• Collaborate and work towards a common goal with other team members.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade and put across your view in a positive way.
• Identify changes needed and support implementing these
• Excellent written and spoken English is required for the role
Please note: to provide support during Pacific Standard Time, a night shift is established within the team. A rotation plan will be in place to ensure that each team member covers the night shift for portions of the year.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88xe9-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.