Our motive is to create innovative action games within iconic worlds where every player feels like the hero. Let's say that again-iconic worlds, where every player feels like the hero.
Our passion has taken us from imagining dogfighter pilots in Star Wars™: Squadrons, to re-creating Isaac Clarke onboard the Ishimura in Dead Space™, and now to building an original Iron Man action-adventure video game.
We believe in sharing our passion with our community, and with each other by having transparent discussions, by practicing an inclusive culture, and by nurturing a continuous growth mindset. Our approach feels simple, but it leads to the best work of our careers, and as a team, building unique and immersive experiences.
We are looking for an inspirational and passionate Operations Manager to join us in our mission to create great games with amazing people. As part of the studio operations team, you will report to the Studio Director of Operations and will be responsible for driving the daily operations.
• Manage and continuously improve the Management Operating System (MOS) for Motive.
• Develop & implement a cadence to operational updates / external partnership updates via a regular meeting / email communication framework for Motive Leadership.
• Data Analysis- Builds metrics reporting systems. Tracks and presents consumable data for the studio.
• Central tracking & reporting of all milestones across all key projects.
• Partner with Communications and People Experience teams to optimize the studio communication streams including Town Halls, Leadership meetings, newsletters, websites, slack channels, etc.
• Support the Studio Director of Operations in :
• The development of a delivery framework for Motive
• The risks / opportunities follow up
• The annual planning/goal setting process for Motive.
• Lead other operational initiatives as assigned by the studio Director of Operations
• Analytical thinker
• Ability to prove with data.
• Experience in people management
• Collaborative, empathetic, human
• Have a high degree of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
• An ally and promoter of Diversity and Inclusion
• Strategic, one step ahead, outstanding risk and conflict management abilities
• Lead by example, has courage and sets the bar high
• Comfortable working in the gray
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmyk13-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.