Regional Security Manager
Reports to: Sr. Manager – Global Protective Services
Scope of Position
Manage strategic programs for EA'S regional security function. We are looking for a unique combination of security/safety expertise coupled with a deep program management and strategic programs development experience. You will represent EA's Physical Security program within the assigned North America region and requires broad expertise to further the program goals and provide for the security of EA employees and assets.
• Budget / result accountability for assigned projects
• Help with the regional implementation of EA's Global Safety Physical Security & Business Resiliency Program (GSPS) and related capabilities of guard force service management, investigations, events security, emergency preparedness, business resiliency, and managing workplace violence prevention programs.
• Manage end-to-end guard force services deployment in our assigned region(s).
• Ensure that support staffing meets site specific needs.
• Develop metrics, KPI's, and SLA's in areas of responsibility.
• Leverage internal case management system to ensure accurate investigative case reporting and resource management.
• Conduct internal investigations as assigned and communicate with partners to include law enforcement entities.
• Help develop security / safety awareness & training programs.
• Implement Business Continuity programs within the region.
• Support Event Security and Executive Protection efforts.
• Act the representative of GSPS to EA partners within the region.
• You have 100% credibility, objectivity and respect across all parts of the business.
• Identify risk and define mitigation measures.
• Build relationships with Executive Staff, business leaders and internal and external partners.
• Promote the Security functions as subject a matter expert.
• Collaborate with other service responsibilities (IT, HR, Finance, and Legal).
• Willingness to challenge status quo, improve and introduce new ideas.
Professional Expertise/ Knowledge
• Industry best practices and metrics defining operational performance.
• Experience with business continuity program process implementation and emergency management (ICS) – preferably in global corporate setting.
• Strategic planning / program management in global security domain.
• Core investigative principles and criminal reporting and prosecution process.
• Experience conducting site security assessments for company facilities, large-scale events, and ad-hoc sites to support facility and event security programs.
• Knowledge of the development of security system design requirements and cost estimating for multiple security system and program applications for new construction and existing facilities.
• 5-7 years in a similar role within a multinational corporate security or operations teams.
• Experience in program management / strategic planning & programs.
• Former corporate security / law enforcement experience.
• You have a service-oriented/customer-oriented approach.
• You have solid decision-making and judgment.
• You work within a matrix environment to collaborate with leadership.
• Bachelor of Science Degree or combination of requisite experience and education.
• ASIS affiliation.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location. EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs. BASE SALARY RANGES • California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento): º $113,300 - $171,700 • Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane): º $111,500 - $157,300Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3b1zq-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.