EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our EA SPORTS studio in Orlando and recruit for a variety of positions across game development teams. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to help bring in great people. The positions you'll hire for may include creative, production, and leadership roles. As an experienced recruiter, you will partner with leadership as an expert and point person, develop improvements, and help ensure an excellent candidate experience.
• You will be on a temporary assignment to start, with potential for longer term employment.
What you'll do…
• Work with recruiting team and department leads to stay on top of hiring needs and fill top priority roles across the studio.
• Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps, develop compelling job ads,
• Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
• Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
• Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
• Take candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow through.
• Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
• Screen through applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
• Creative talent sourcing.
• Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
• Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
• Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
Ideally you will have…
• 3+ years' experience as a recruiter or sourcer.
• A strong background in recruiting for creative or tech industries.
• Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
• A solid eye for creative and leadership qualifications in candidates.
• Experience in game industry. If no game industry experience, experience recruiting for entertainment, tech, or creative media industries.
• Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow ups, negotiations, and hiring.
Experience with recruiting methods, such as how to conduct a legal interview, discrimination laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy75jk-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.