Benefits and Wellbeing Program Lead
Remote / Virtual
Recruiter (Remote Contract)
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic recruiter who is passionate about recruiting for the world's largest digital entertainment company. You will be home based and will work with a Global Talent Acquisition team who is at the forefront of recruiting the brightest, the most talented and most creative talent. You are ready to jump straight in and partner directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment and help drive our TA strategy for leaders representing Maxis Studios. The positions you will be hiring for may include creative, production, and technical roles.
You will be on a temporary assignment to start, with potential for longer term employment.
• Work with recruiting team and department leads to stay on top of hiring needs and fill top priority roles across the studio.
• Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps, develop compelling job ads,
• Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
• Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
• Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
• Take candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow through.
• Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
• Screen through applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
• Creative talent sourcing.
• Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
• Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
• Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
• 3+ years' experience as a Recruiter or Sourcer.
• A strong background in recruiting for creative or tech industries.
• Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
• A solid eye for creative and leadership qualifications in candidates.
• Experience in game industry. If no game industry experience, experience recruiting for entertainment, tech, or creative media industries.
• Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow ups, negotiations, and hiring.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy89b0-3-84-132-40-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.