Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances, and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to provide an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Designer to join our Skate team in Vancouver.
In this role, you use your knowledge of technology, tools, and automation to create and guide the quality strategy for multiple features of our upcoming Skate title.
You will report to our Quality Verification Development Director.
• Partner with Quality Engineering, Development, Design and Quality Verification Teams to surface opportunities for automation and tools on the project.
• Help guide the adoption strategy for newly created tools/automation and create measurements for success.
• Lead the quality strategy for multiple features in Skate, supporting team members located in multiple locations.
• Mentor, support and grow the skills of your team members through active coaching and engagement.
• Use both test and player data to shift our strategy towards a more data-informed approach to testing
• Identify risks to the features / overall project and work with the development and partner teams to help determine mitigation strategies.
• Work with the team to provide feedback on a features level of quality and suggest how the features could be improved for our players.
• 5+ years of experience in software development, quality assurance or game design.
• Knowledge of testing tools and automation for software verification.
• Passion for creating an inclusive and diverse, 'team-first' culture based on fun.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm38z-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.