Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances, and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to provide an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Quality Designer – SKATE
We are looking for an experienced Quality Designer to join our Skate team. This is an opportunity to join us in the early stages of development on a new entry in the Skate franchise. You will report to our Quality Verification Development Director.
• You will partner with the Development, Production, Design and QA team members to ensure that we create high-quality features from both a functional and qualitative perspective.
• You will guide the quality strategy for multiple features in SKATE, supporting team members located in multiple locations.
• Mentorship will be an essential responsibility and you will help grow the skills of our team.
• You will use both Test and Player Data to help inform and guide our test strategy.
• Identify risks to the feature '/ overall project and partner with the team to help determine mitigation strategies.
• You will help identify Automation and Tool opportunities to improve the QA process and understand Return on investment to make improvements to our test efforts.
• You will work with the team to provide feedback on the features level of quality and suggest how the features could be improved for our players.
• 5+ years of experience in software development'/QA or game design.
• In-depth knowledge of software'/game development and game design.
• Experience partnering with design teams from concept to final or live services.
• Proficient in Jira and Confluence.
• Passion for creating an inclusive and diverse, 'team-first' culture based on fun.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.