Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
This QD role is designed for the EA Sports team. The QD role will require you to provide oversight of our testing and quality strategies, and defining best practices for our analyst family together with our leadership team. The QD role reports directly to the team Development Director/Manager.
You will have a big role in ensuring that the QV team is focused on providing the strongest end-to-end game coverage and bringing the best experience for EA's players, and to help EA support its commitment to putting Players First.
• You will design and nurture the project testing strategy, always finding new ways to create efficiency.
• You will oversee the test execution, establish the project indicators and metrics, and analyze qualitative implementation.
• You will interpret data and propose improvement plans, including their dependencies throughout the project lifecycle and input into live services.
• You will develop working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams, by creating a higher quality player experience through tasks such as: feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
• You will promote existing processes transformation.
• You will help identify technical solutions and automation opportunities.
• You will highlight relevant project insights, supported through clear data, dependencies or risks, by partnering with peers or other domain areas.
• You will effectively report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication, with appropriate managers and other partners.
• You will mentor analysts and other individual contributors, and promote knowledge sharing across the team.
• 4+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development.
• A passion for games with a player first mentality.
• Experience in data-driven product design, quality assurance strategies and process management.
• Experimental mindset; achieve innovation.
Experience working in a live service development model (i.e. sprints, cyclic releases, content deployments).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9xn2-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.